All children from Nursery to Year 6 are required to wear the correct uniform to school every day.
Marks and Spencer provide our logo school uniform items.
Click here to see the items.
All other items of uniform can be purchased from any high street store.
- Navy v-neck St Matthew’s jumper/cardigan
Jumpers and cardigans must have the St Matthew’s logo
- White St Matthew’s polo shirt/plain white shirt
- Tie (optional)
- Navy trousers or skirt (not black or grey)
Children in the Nursery may wish to wear navy jogging bottoms
- White, navy or black socks
- Navy or black tights (no leggings)
- Black shoes (no trainers or boots*)
*Wellies can be worn to school in the winter and children can change into their shoes when they arrive at school.
- Summer term: navy and white checked dresses or navy shorts
- No jewellery except stud earrings and wristwatches
- Navy shorts
- St Matthew’s white PE t-shirt/plain white round necked t-shirt
- Plimsoles or trainers