Teachers create Curriculum Overviews to summarise the learning that will take place across the curriculum in every year group each term:
End of Year Expectations
Remote Online Lessons – School Guidance
- We will be operating a mixture of online lessons and paper based activities whilst a class bubble is closed/pupils are self-isolating. Google Classroom will be used to set work and to deliver online lessons.
- Tapestry will also be used for children in Nursery and Reception Classes.
- Children can also use Sumdog and myUSO for other online activities. Please contact the school office if your child cannot remember their login details.
- If a child is ill, they do not have to complete remote learning. Please contact the school office as normal if your child isn’t going to be well enough to participate in the lessons.
- If a teacher is ill, remote online live lessons may not be able to take place for a short period of time. We will contact parents if this is the case.
- Class registers will be taken via GoogleClassroom meeting link every day.
- Children should wear school uniform for their online lessons.
- Wherever possible, children should sit in a communal room (eg kitchen, lounge) and not in their bedrooms.
- Children’s microphones will be on mute and the class teacher will unmute the children when it is their time to speak.
- Our Golden Rules and school behaviour expectations remain in place during online learning sessions.
- The class teacher and TA (or another member of staff) will be present in each online lesson.
- Online Safety procedures should be followed at all times.
- Parents should not participate in any online lessons. If parents have any questions about the learning, please contact the school office as usual and the class teacher or other member of staff will be in touch as soon as possible
Your remote learning timetable can be found on your GoogleClassroom stream.